<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2003

3 MILLION FANS, YAY 

Also reported on KJR's Baseball's Best Postgame show, the Mariners will have their 3 millionth fan walk through the Safeco Field turnstiles tomorrow around 5:30 p.m.

3 Million Fans, HOORAY!

No, it's nothing to be excited about. It doesn't make up for the fact that there's no World Series banner in the right field rafters yet.

I haven't seen the new "You Gotta Love These Fans" commercials yet (I'm in Arkansas you know) and David Locke says that Mike Cameron is not in them at all. Coincidence? I think not. Hopefully the Mariners MLB page will have those spots up, because I need to torture myself sometime tonight or tomorrow, whenever I see them.

And NO...YOU DON'T GOTTA LOVE THESE FANS! Enough of the lovey dovey crap, and just play ball. Seattle fans are far from the best fans in baseball, folks. More on this to come...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page