<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

FREE RAMBLE, I'M NOT DEAD EDITION 

I like being busy.

However, being busy can sometimes lead to inactivity here at Sports And Bremertonians from my end of the country. Well, middle if you want to be technical. Yeah.

Anyways, you know I like to ramble.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

---If it weren't for Felix Hernandez, my enthusiasm for the Mariners would be even lower than it already is. Sorry folks, I just want this season to end. Get it over with and we'll all be better off for it.

---Katrina was a mean bitch. Rita? Stay tuned.

---The 2005-2006 NHL season begins in less than 2 weeks. I've missed the pucks. I just wish that my local retailers would have NHL 2006 in stock by now. Then again, it's not like I would have enough time to play the game anyway.

---2005 has really been a good year for rock music. Disturbed's Ten Thousand Fists is the latest addition to the 2005 list. Favorite track off of Ten Thousand Fists? "Just Stop" (track 2). I told David that "Holiday" was going to be a huge single for Green Day when American Idiot came out. Well, I'm going to go on record and say that "Just Stop" will be a huge single for Disturbed. Most underrated track? "Forgiven" (track 10). I would do a full-scale review here, but I'm likely covering it for my school paper, so I'll just link it here when the review is published.

---I feel guilty in a way for being pumped up about this bit of news, but so be it.

The Voodoo Music Experience is moving to Memphis Halloween weekend!!!

Nine Inch Nails (confirmed). Foo Fighters. Queens Of The Stone Age. Many more acts.

I'm going to be in Kansas City during that week, but I should be able to make it to Memphis on that Saturday. That weekend is a pretty bare one for me, considering that both the Seahawks and Arkansas State have byes that weekend. Hooray, bye weeks. Oh, and my baseball team isn't going to play in the World Series that week either.

The profits from the Voodoo festival will benefit those affected by Hurricane Katrina.

---I'm so ready for Sunday's Cardinals-Seahawks game.

Hit Kurt Warner. Hard. Every damn play.

The Seahawks are in a position to put the media darling Cardinals in an 0-3 hole. How sweet would that be? All offseason long, I've heard about the Cardinals. News flash, THEY ARE STILL THE ARIZONA CARDINALS. I feel like Talia Shire when I'm talking about the Cardinals. Difference being, the Cardinals aren't going to win.

---How about those 0-2 Minnesota Vikings? They were a media darling during the offseason as well. Once again, they are the Minnesota Vikings. They don't win either.

---I love talking about how teams can't win, considering the fact that I'm a Seahawks fan.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Gotta run for now...

Pick Me Up and the Seahawks this weekend. Believe it.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page