<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

THE PUMP 6/22/05 



Athletics at Mariners, 7:05 Pacific (FSN Northwest, MLB.TV)

Barry Zito (3-8, 4.66 ERA) vs Jamie Moyer (6-2, 4.42 ERA)

The ebbs and flows of a 162-game season, it's ridiculous. But hey, we're still going to watch as much of the 162-game season as we can. Why? We're fans, that's why. And I'd venture to guess that a lot of us have nothing better to do on a Wednesday night.

I'll have my 2005 MLB All-Stars up the next two days, with the A.L. All-Stars tomorrow and the N.L. All-Stars on Friday. Warning: Tino Martinez is NOT the starting first baseman on my 2005 A.L. All-Star Team. Just thought I'd get that out of the way. So look for the All-Stars the next two days. No, the game doesn't count!

Open thread. Go with the flow.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page