<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 19, 2005

THE PUMP 6/19/05 



Mets at Mariners, 1:05 Pacific (FSN Northwest, MLB.TV)

Tom Glavine (4-6, 4.55 ERA) vs Gil Meche (6-4, 4.38 ERA)

The euphoria of the Mariners finally defeating Pedro Martinez is my highlight of the 2005 season up to this point. If the Mariners can bottle up last night's excitement and use it the rest of the season, we may have something here.

Believe it or not, the kids are going to be alright. Dare I say it, but Mariners baseball is becoming fun to watch again. As I said last night, I haven't had this much fun watching the M's since 2002. Will the Mariners win 90+ games this season? I don't think they will. If anything, 2005 can be a nice building block for 2006. As long as I don't have to put up with another 2004-esque season as a fan, I'll be alright.

The box is yours.

Happy Father's Day!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page