<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 16, 2005

THE PUMP 6/16/05 



Phillies at Mariners, 7:05 Pacific (FSN Northwest, MLB.TV)

Brett Myers (5-3, 2.24 ERA) vs Joel Pineiro (2-3, 6.20 ERA)

I'd like nothing more than to see a sweep of the Philadelphia Phillies tonight.

I'd also like to see a Seahawks victory over the Eagles on Monday, December 5.

In case you missed it, Scott Spiezio has left Sandfrog. This is a big victory for music fans such as myself. I just hope that Greg Dobbs doesn't start up his own band. We don't need gorgeous jamming to go along with that gorgeous swing, Greg.

Enjoy the ballgame and remember, this is a game thread. You can use it if you want to. If you have a question for us, just ask. I promise you I won't give the tired "Google it" line. We never insult our readers, so that's that.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page