<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

THE PUMP 6/14/05 



Just covering for Jeremy here because I know he's got the thang going on for going to Arkansas State next fall and all that good stuff. As for me, it was the first day at work. I haven't experienced work for about six and a half months, so that's a good thing. Point is, I'm not sure if Jeremy's got the computer access over there or not, and I'm not sure I could get to a computer in time to post this thread. So, though I'm posting this at 9:13p PT the night before the game, the post time below is predictably preemptive.

But seriously, though. How about three games in Seattle against the red-hot Phillies?

Ouch.

Though I'm in Hawaii, I won't rub it in by ending my posts with "mahalo." I'll just give you tips, like not using the #20 bus if you want to go past the airport and if you want to take one stop at the Ala Moana Center as opposed to four. Ride the #42 because it's quicker.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page