<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

KOREN CHARGED WITH DUI 

Seattle P-I/Scott Eklund

If this doesn't get Koren Robinson released, I don't know what will.

The Seahawks receiver was charged with DUI and reckless driving on May 6 in Medina, according to The News Tribune's Mike Sando. He pleaded not guilty yesterday and is due back in court on July 18, just days before the Seahawks open training camp in Cheney. Will Robinson be in Cheney? I seriously doubt it at this point.

Robinson spoke to the Seattle media just six days before the DUI incident (4/30):

"I know what I've got to do and they're expecting me to do that. If not, I know the consequences. Either you want to be in the NFL or you don't. And I do. So, I have to do everything I gotta do to stay here."

Koren ran out of second chances a long time ago. The Seahawks can live without Koren. They did so last season for the last half of the season. This season, they have quality depth at the wide receiver position, with the signings of Joe Jurevicius and Jerome Pathon.

Cut his ass, Tim Ruskell.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page