<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

TEAMED UP 

I knew that former Mariners closer Kazuhiro Sasaki went back to Japan for a reason.

Sasaki told the Japanese media through a fax that he had divorced his wife and is currently living with Japanese TV star Kanako Enomoto. This is a very serious matter, but I can't help but laugh at Sasaki's statement.

"Since I transferred to the Seattle Mariners, my wife and I grew apart after missing each other. This is a decision I made after reflecting on my life," the fax message said. "As part of my new life, I have teamed up with Ms. Enomoto and have now begun living with her."

"I HAVE TEAMED UP WITH MS. ENOMOTO"

This is too much for me to handle. Teamed up?

Well, he did team up one to Alfonso Soriano in Game 4 of the 2001 ALCS.....

Thanks to loyal reader Doug Taylor for the link. Yes, we have readers too.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page