<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

NAMES AND CHANGES 

Instead of being like Arte Moreno, Southwest Missouri State University is one step closer to changing its name to Missouri State University.

Missouri State University? How about Jackie Stiles College? After all, Stiles is the face of the Springfield school as far as I'm concerned.

While I'm on the subject, I was talking to David over the weekend about colleges and former athletes. I like to refer to Pacific as "Miah Davis University", for example. I'll bring this up in the weeks to come, as more fans start to pay more attention to Pacific. But this year's run by Pacific was started in last year's NCAA Tournament when they upset Providence in the 1st round.

Since I mentioned Stiles in this post, there's just two words that come to mind.

Got teeth?

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page