<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

THE PAC-10 TV DEAL SUCKS 

One of these days, I'm really going to get in-depth on why the Pac-10 television deal with Fox Sports Net sucks. Yes, the word "sucks" fits here.

Case in point:

Today's Arizona-Washington game is televised on Fox Sports Net throughout the country. However, on my FSN channel (Fox Sports Southwest), it's SEC gymnastics with LSU and Kentucky.

That's right...

SEC GYMNASTICS

Thank God I have Fox College Sports on my digital cable system, because at least I get to watch the game (FCS Pacific). How about those people who can't afford digital cable or satellite television? They are getting shafted here.

Once again, I hate the Pac-10 television deal. Yes, I get to watch the game anyway. But most of the Southeastern U.S. doesn't. That's not fair. A game between two Top 15 teams deserves to be watched by the ENTIRE country. However, this is what happens when your television partner is Fox Sports Net.

No wonder nobody east of the Mississippi knows about Salim Stoudamire.

Or Tre Simmons. Or Will Conroy. Or Bobby Jones.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page