<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

GOOD BRACKING OUT 

If you need a NCAA Tournament bracket that includes the cities where each first-round game is being played at, as well as the gametimes, here you go.

NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKET (WITH CITIES AND GAMETIMES!)

All times on the bracket are Eastern, but I know y'all can figure out the time difference.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

I've been going back and forth in my mind over the past week or so whether to start a Tournament Challenge group for the 2005 tournament. But I've decided to go ahead with it. So, I introduce to you the 2nd Annual Sports and Bremertonians Tournament Challenge at ESPN.com.

Group Name: Sports and Bremertonians
Password: bremertonians

Please leave a comment in the box to let me know that you've joined the group. No spammers allowed. I hate spammers more than I hate Duke.

As for my NCAA Tournament predictions, I will have them up either tomorrow or Wednesday. For my early thoughts on the NCAA Tournament, see my post from last night.

GET YOUR BRACKETS ON!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page