<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

GO PADRE! 

Okay, so I haven't posted since the wee hours of Sunday morning. I'm sick with something, and I'm hoping it goes away before the Tomahawks play here on Friday and Saturday. It went from a throat thing to a sinus thing to a runny nose thing, and I just want to be a gone thing, and fast.

But why am I breaking my post silence?

Well, it's the uproar over the GoDaddy.com ads. Apparently it was pulled during the Super Bowl by Fox (via the NFL) before it could air a second time. Let's face it, the Fox network will air just about anything, so it's the NFL that pulled this ad.

Hilariously, the second airing of the ad would have been the second ad after the whistle for the final two-minute warning.

Anyway, here's what the founder of GoDaddy.com had to say about it.

...And here's what I'm sure many of you want to see again, even if you have already, the ad. Also featured is a 1:45 long version of the ad, which is a bit more gratuitous than what actually made it on the air.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page