<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

SEE YOU LATER, BOB 

The Seahawks have fired president Bob Whitsitt, just a few hours after I was lamenting the fact that he was going to ruin the Seahawks just like he ruined the Blazers.

"I decided to take a change of direction and bring in somebody with a deep background in football to run the football side of the organization," Seahawks owner Paul Allen said. "I didn't take it lightly at all, but felt it's what is needed for the franchise."

The Seahawks are 2-for-2 this offseason. I hope this is just the start of what should be a productive offseason for the Seahawks. Firing Bob Whitsitt sure makes me more excited about this offseason, that's for damn sure.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page