<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

A USEFUL TIMEWASTER FOR FOOTBALL FANS 

If you're like me and are into future schedules, then this is the place for you.

Check out the 2005 NFL future opponents at CBS Sportsline. I posted the 2005 opponents for the Seahawks on Tuesday. So I figured that I should post a link to the rest of the league's 2005 future opponents.

My team's season is over. So I'm looking ahead to the future. Here's a few non-divisional games to look forward to for the 2005 season.

Dates to be announced in April.

---Indianapolis at New England (Once again, they play in Foxboro)
---Pittsburgh at Green Bay (Ben Roethlisberger visits Lambeau Field)
---New York Giants at San Diego (Eli Manning visits San Diego. Boo!)
---Philadelphia at Atlanta (Donovan McNabb and Michael Vick)
---St. Louis at Minnesota (You want offense?)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

If I had to take a stab at which one of those 5 games will be on "Monday Night Football", I'll say Pittsburgh at Green Bay, because of Roethlisberger and Brett Favre. Of course, Favre may retire soon. But I think he sticks around Green Bay for a another season.

Speaking of the Packers, Seahawks vice president of football operations Ted Thompson has accepted the general manager position in Green Bay, according to ESPN.com. And the Seahawks are stuck with a basketball man running the show (Bob Whitsitt). Whitsitt already ruined the Blazers, so he better not ruin my football team either.

Life as a Seahawks fan. It isn't easy.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page