<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT 

There's nothing sports-related in this post, but I won't apologize for that. The great thing about our site is that we can talk about whatever the hell we want, even if it isn't sports-related.

So, in my first PSA of 2005, the season premiere of "American Idol" is on tonight at 8 p.m. Pacific, 7 Central on FOX. No, I don't care about who's a good singer on that show. I care about the awfully bad singers. It's the reason why I watch the damn show, at least for the first few weeks anyway.

Here's hoping that we'll be able to add another person to the infamous group of bad "Idol" singers that includes Keith from Atlanta ("Like A Virgin") and everybody's favorite, William Hung.

Oh, and I lied. There IS something sports-related in this post...

Ron Villone doesn't deserve a 2-year deal. See David's post below.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page