<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

WELCOME 

Welcome to the new address, BREMERTONIANS.blogspot.com.

We will soon be getting our 100000th hit, and for that, we thank each and every one of the readers that has stopped by since our inception just short of a year and a half ago.

And to all new readers, surf around on the site. It's fun. I look back at some of those predictions we had for the 2004 Mariners and man...we knew they wouldn't be as good, but we (as well as a lot of other people) were waaaayyy off.

But as far as I know, the transfer has gone off without a hitch, and I've made sure everything on the sidebar (most notably our specialty posts) now refer to the new addresses rather than the old ones. Also, I went into the template and adjusted the address on the Sportsblogs.com RSS feed, which I probably should contact them about.

If there's any one reason for it all, though, I can imagine one of our readers sitting there trying to type out our URL, if he/she hasn't hit us from another blog..."let's see here, I know it's 'brem'...then I think it's 'sport'...dammit, what was the last word? I know it was three words...WHY DON'T THEY MAKE IT EASIER?"

BREMERTONIANS.blogspot.com

After all, it's in our name.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page