<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

ELEMENTARY PEOPLE 

By the way, Julius Jones just ran through my front yard for 8 yards.

---"Ken Hamlin, Fraysay High School" Fraysay High School is located in Memphis. However, Hamlin went to college at Arkansas. There are some Razorbacks fans that are pissed off about the slight, but oh well. I thought it was hysterical. But wait, there's more...

---"Itula Mili, Laie Elementary School"

LAIE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!

I don't care who you are, that's funny as hell. I'm shocked that it's taken over 2 years for an NFL player to name his elementary school in the player intros. Way to go, Itula.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

By the way, I went to 5 different elementary schools while I was growing up. Two each in Washington and California and 1 in Oregon.

Such is the life of being a Navy kid.

And such is the life of being a Seattle sports fan the day after the Seahawks crap the bed on "Monday Night Football".

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page