<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

PROGRAMMING NOTE 

Two things...

-- No daily post today because I had to choose between doing the daily post or having some sleep for a job interview. Call me crazy, but I think I might be making the right choice here.

-- The post for Sonics/Hawks will be up whenever I can get back to the computer, probably some time in the late afternoon or early evening. Any notes that I may have gotten from actually watching the game will be sparse due to the fact that FSNNW isn't televising the game to begin with. Did I mention how ridiculous the 11am start is today? Do you think anyone in Atlanta is taking a couple of hours off work to see the Hawks tip off at 2pm local time?

Third unrelated note: that USA/Belarus junior hockey game last night? I saw most of it. I know the players are all under 20, but that was pretty embarrassing. Poor passes in their own zone, lots of easy chances early. He didn't have a lot of help, but Corey Schneider wasn't making any key stops early either. It hurts a little more because he's been drafted by the Canucks, but oh well.

I should be back to normal posting habits tonight.

Have yourselves a jolly New Year's Eve Eve.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page