<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'M BOWL CHALLENGED 

Guess what my rating was for the Holiday Bowl in the Sonic Bowl Mania Challenge???






28.

For...

California.

Well, at least the Bears players have one thing going for them. They don't have to travel back to Lubbock, Texas after this game. And hell, it's not like the people back in Berkeley give a damn anyway.

One important point that nobody is making about Cal's struggles tonight is that they are without their top wide receiver Geoff McArthur, who got hurt in the Southern Miss game Dec. 4. It doesn't make up for the fact that Cal got their asses handed to them by Texas Tech, but it's a legitimate point nonetheless. Aaron Rodgers could have used McArthur tonight. Hell, he could have used Chase Lyman as well.

The lesson I've learned in the past week about myself?

I'm bowl challenged.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page