<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

BREMERTONIANS, FOOL 

As David mentioned, we're moving. Not moving on up to Wordpress, but just changing our address. It's nothing new for me, however. I've changed my address 3 times in the past 2 years. That's not even mentioning the countless times I had to change my address growing up.

So, yeah, the new address.

bremertonians.blogspot.com

I'm a former Bremertonian. David is the current Bremertonian (for now).

How is Bremerton these days, anyway? Since I left the pride of Kitsap County (put your hand down, Gorst), I've heard that downtown Bremerton has a new conference center. Hey, it's progress. Bremerton is finally in the process of beautifying itself. Oh, and there's that new ice arena as well. It would have been too much trouble for that ice arena to have been open when David and I were growing up, but I digress. Who knows what would have happened to me if there was an ice arena to go to. I did play street hockey down in California for 2 years. Yes, competitive street hockey. It was part of the San Jose Sharks "Sharks and Parks" program. Good times.

Anyways, enough about Bremerton. What do you want to know about Arkansas?

Well, it's finally cold here.

I hate steroids and I don't like to talk about them. Well, you know what?

I'M NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT STEROIDS!

Too bad, so sad.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page