<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

BOULWARE!!! 



SEAHAWKS 24, DOLPHINS 17

Wow.

I'm not happy with the way the Seahawks played today. But a win is a win. And right now, I'll take it.

If the Seahawks would have lost to A.J. Feeley again (remember 12/8/02?), I would have vomited. Hell, I would have vomited anyway since the 'Hawks would have lost to a 1-8 Miami Dolphins team.

Luckily for us, Heather Mitts' bitch threw an interception late in the 4th quarter. And guess who was there to pick it off?

MICHAEL BOULWARE!!!

The guy is good. Damn good. He always seems to make a big interception at the right time. And boy, was this ever the right time for one.

For all your statistical needs, just go down to David's post below this one. I'm not in any mood to discuss stats right now. I'm just relieved.

Very relieved.

With the Rams' loss in Buffalo today, which I called in my Pick Me Up, the Seahawks are in first place in the NFC West again at 6-4. Those same Bills come to Seattle next week. One thing's for sure, the Seahawks can't let the Bills hang around. The Bills are much more talented than the Dolphins.

So, with that, I'm going to end this by saying thank God for Michael Boulware. Without him, the Seahawks fanbase may have been in full meltdown mode today.

Boulware is one Florida State Seminole I can appreciate.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page