<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

RIVALRY SATURDAY 

Washington-Washington State

Oregon-Oregon State

Stanford-California

Michigan-Ohio State

Auburn-Alabama

BYU-Utah

Florida-Florida State

South Carolina-Clemson

Indiana-Purdue

Kansas-Missouri

That's just 10 of the rivalry games that will be played tomorrow. Rivalry games are one of the big reasons why I love college football. I'm just mad that I won't get to watch Washington-Washington State tomorrow on ABC (it's a West Coast-only game).

But I'll get to watch Stanford-Cal, Michigan-Ohio State, Auburn-Alabama, Oregon-Oregon State, and BYU-Utah tomorrow afternoon. No, Louisiana Tech-Boise State is not a rivalry game.

As I said the other day, Alabama will upset Auburn. I hope Ohio State upsets Michigan to ruin their Rose Bowl hopes. I want Utah to beat BYU so they can be in a BCS bowl (most likely the Fiesta Bowl). And I'll root for the Beavers to eliminate the Ducks from bowl contention (both teams are 5-5 and need a win to be bowl-eligible).

Speaking of rivalries, the events that took place in Auburn Hills earlier tonight were disgraceful. There's nothing left to be said about it, other than the fact that the fans and players who were involved should be ashamed of themselves. I may have more on this later, but who knows.

Anyways, get ready for a big day in college football tomorrow!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page