<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

WEEK 8 PICK ME UP 

Even though I blew my "Lock of the Week" on the Seahawks, I think I had a pretty good Week 7. I was 9-5, 3 games better than Week 6. Hooray for me.

And I couldn't have done it without Miami and Kansas City.

ALRIGHT MIAMI AND TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY! (Cue Howard David and Mitch Holthus, respectively)

So here they are, my Week 8 picks.

WEEK 8
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31
EARLY GAMES


Arizona at Buffalo
(The Cardinals have lost 16 straight games on the road)

Green Bay at Washington
(If the Redskins lose in the game before Election Day, the incumbent loses)

Detroit at Dallas (FOX, televised in Arkansas)
(Don't stop.....believing!!! The Lions are possible wild-card material.)

Jacksonville at Houston
(UPSET OF THE WEEK. The Texans are competitive. At least give them that much.)

Cincinnati at Tennessee
(Short week for the Bengals. Chris Brown should run for 130 yards and 2 TDs.)

Indianapolis at Kansas City (CBS, televised in Arkansas)
(Will the Chiefs force the Colts to punt?)

New York Giants at Minnesota
(Thanks for playing, New York Football Giants)

Baltimore at Philadelphia
(LOCK OF THE WEEK. Matt Stover will outduel David Akers.)

LATE GAMES

Carolina at Seattle
(Just win, 'Hawks. If Brad Hoover runs for 100 yards, I'm going to vomit.)

Atlanta at Denver
(The Alex Gibbs Classic)

New England at Pittsburgh (CBS, televised in Arkansas)
(Pittsburgh hasn't seen a rookie like Ben Roethlisberger since Mario Lemieux)

Oakland at San Diego
(Again, the Raider Nation chants "TUI! TUI! TUI!")

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

San Francisco at Chicago
(What the hell was the NFL smoking here by putting this game on SNF?)

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1


Miami at New York Jets
(YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Can I just get a Seahawks victory this weekend?

I could care less if I go 1-13 this week, as long as that 1 win would be from the Seahawks. If the 'Hawks lose to Carolina, then it may be time to worry.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Oh, and in Seahawks news, punter Tom Rouen is out for the season with an injured right hamstring. Donnie Jones, it's your turn. Let's go.

Enjoy the games this weekend.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page