<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 02, 2004

EYE CANDY 

Well, there's only two real things I have to say here before Edgar Martinez Day festivities kick in at the Safe.

-- A light bulb went off in my head (rare occurrence) and I finally thought of a way to get the sidebar headings to jive with the title logo bar/thingy. I like how it turned out, but that's just me.

-- A sifting through about 500 links' worth of Google searches last night led to my happening upon three other blogs for the Seahawks, as I've been wondering where the Seahawk blogosphere is. Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places, but surely there's a ton of Seahawk fans with opinions out there, right?

Enjoy Edgar Martinez Day, and enjoy your next stroll/drive down Edgar Martinez Drive South (South Atlantic Street). It's an 800-foot drive. Ah, the play on words.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page