<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

MY PLAN FOR THE NFL SEASON 

Here at Sports and Bremertonians, we're always striving to make this a better place for our readers. And since the title of the blog is "Sports and Bremertonians", you better believe we're going to hit football in a big way.

For the 2004 season, I'm planning on doing a few things. Obviously, we're going to talk Seahawks football. That's a given. But wait, there's more.

The Trenches
What happens in The Trenches is that I post a few NFL-related news items 2-3 times a week. They could be injury reports, signings, cuts, etc. There's already been a few Trenches posts up to this point. I'll have another Trenches post up tomorrow.

No Hawk Ramble
Since I don't get too many Seahawks games on TV here in Arkansas, I'm relegated to the other NFL games. So I've decided to do a running blog on 1 of the 5 games that are shown each week. I've always wanted to do some type of running blog about NFL telecasts. This week, the first edition of the No Hawk Ramble will be the Cowboys-Vikings game, scheduled for 3:15 Central on FOX. Not sure who's calling the game for FOX as of this point. But believe me, I will do at least one game this season that features Gus Johnson.

Pickem'
I haven't come up with a creative title for this yet, so for now, it's Pickem'. Nothing new here, I'll list my picks for each game every Friday afternoon. You can use them at your own risk. But don't blame me if you lose money on a game just because I said "Buffalo will beat Miami".

This could be the greatest NFL season ever. Why is that the case?

My team could actually end the season on top. But first things first, they must beat the Saints on Sunday. It's a must-win game as far as I'm concerned.

I will have my NFL Preview posted by Thursday. Maybe tomorrow. Who knows.

Football. It's back.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page