<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

WHEN YOU WIN, YOU LOSE, PART I LOST COUNT 

The Mariners have won 5 in a row. The Optimist can come back.

However, not all is well with the Mariners tonight. Travis Blackley has a torn rotator cuff, according to USS Mariner. While it isn't official yet, it looks like Blackley may miss the entire 2005 season. It just continues, my oh my!

The question that I usually ask myself about this Mariner ballclub: Can this season get any worse? And as always, the answer is yes.

Well, I guess there's one baseball-related note that can make me somewhat excited:

Browns 22, Giants 0.

Lee Suggs ran through a very pitiful Giants defense in the Stadium tonight. Did I mention how much I love football scores in baseball games? It's even better when it's the Yankees on the short end of the stick.

And finally, Pat Borders has been traded to the Twins. Sad thing is, he may be a better player at this point than Henry Freaking Blanco. Stark raving sick sad little world.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page