<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

LOGO FEVER 

I'd like to say that the whole drive to paste a logo up at the top of the page (if you couldn't get it, that's the Denmark font up there now, though all the post headlines are supposed to be that font too) was instigated yesterday by Monk Mojo, who sent me a little Sports and B's banner-type thing, in the same color scheme as what was up until about an hour ago. I told him to see what happens if you go with Denmark font. He did so and thought it made a big difference (as intended). I also asked him what software he was using, and he said it was "an old version of Corelphoto." Right about then I realized that the computers I've been messing with in the GIS lab all this year happen to have Corel PHOTO-PAINT 11 (not yelling, caps is how it reads when you pull it up). I pretty much went with what Monk had designed, except put it all on one line. If Monk did what I did, he was taking the dropper and moving it over our colors so he could nail the same thing. Anyway, what you now see at the top of the page is an effort made largely by Monk and slightly tweaked by me. It was also assisted by Jeff Shaw (unbeknownst to him), because I right-clicked and went to Properties on that Billy Koch tattoo and got the cue to go to Photobucket.com and finally host some images.

HOWEVER, if anyone out there comes to me and says it messes with RSS syndication feeds (I was wondering this as I sifted through the template), we might have to go back to what it was before, though that shouldn't be too hard.

We hope you've enjoyed the visual makoever that Sports and B's has gone through in the last few weeks. We now return you to the regular Sports and B's banter, already in progress.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page