<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

MADDUX BY THE BAY? 

If Greg Maddux ends up in San Francisco, that would not shock me one bit.

Here's the thing that impresses me about the Giants. They are PAYING for Pac Bell Park themselves (it's not SBC Park to me), all the while trying to build a championship-caliber club. I respect the Giants ownership tremendously for doing that.

Yet there's a ballclub 824 miles north of San Francisco that schemed their way into getting Safeco Field built, and claims that they are trying to build a "championship-caliber club". But instead, they are building a competitive ballclub that little Jack and Diane would be proud of. You know, a team that thinks chicks dig the long fly ball deep to left center field only to be caught for the third out. Two outs, so what my fricking ass!!!

Yes, spring training is coming very soon. I'm excited about it, for the most part. But at the same time, I'm already planning on the Ron Villone 10 + ERA come mid-March...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page