<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

LOOKING WAY AHEAD... 

You know, I love the game of baseball to death, I really do, and I love the Mariners, but what's gone on this offseason is just abhorrent.

That's why I'm really looking forward to next September. I'm dying to see how the Seahawks do next year. It's been brutally apparent since before last season that the Seahawks are (and were at that time) the Seattle team with the best chance at a title.

Enter Pete Prisco's fresh-off-the-Pro Bowl power rankings...

1) New England
2) Indianapolis
3) Denver
4) SEATTLE

That's right, Pete Prisco of CBS SportsLine has your Seattle Seahawks ranked above every other NFC team.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is cause for slightly heightened anticipation.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page