<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2003

TEJADA IS A BALTIMORE ORIOLE 

SIX YEARS, 65 MILLION

I'm vexed. Seriously vexed.

Not because Miguel Tejada decided to sign with a 4th place ballclub at best, but the fact that the Mariners failed to improve their ballclub, once again.

Of course, this means that the Mariners could use their fans' hard earned money on Vladimir Guerrero, but I know better than to think that. Just watch this ballclub get Quinton McCracken and sign Pokey Reese. Then, they shall call it a day and tell the fans to come to Fan Fest to get Dan Wilson's autograph.

I gotta run...I can't talk about this whole deal logically right now. I just can't.

UNFRIGGINREAL.

(Updated approx. 6:20 CDT: AP reports 6 years, 72 million. 60 mil over 6 years, plus 12 mil signing bonus. I'm going to puke now.)

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page