<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 13, 2003

ULTIMATE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE THEORY 

Jim Bowden.

Remember he had some bad blood toward the Mariners and their brass after getting what turned out to be the raw end of the Griffey deal. Now in this case, he wouldn't really be out to screw the Mariner brass, but in essence he could be trying to mess with the minds of Mariner fans across the land.

Well, I hope another source comes out with the news, that's all. Bowden and/or his remnants/minions/cronies jobbed the Mariners before on the Aaron Boone deal, and he probably has at other times too, that other people know of but that I've forgotten.

Hair-brained? Probably. But my conspiracy theory section of my brain decided to work today, and this is what you got. I hope it somehow enriched your day.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page