<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 12, 2003

WEEKEND WISH 

A weekend flash would be nice as well, but I digress...

Anyways...

Hopefully by Tuesday morning, when I take my history final, Miguel Tejada is a Seattle Mariner. There is no alternative as far as I'm concerned. No Little O, no Rich Aurilia, and certainly no Deivi Cruz.

It's all about Tejada. The Miggy Hot Stove has been firing up all offseason long. And it isn't because he's going to sign with the weak ass Detroit Tigers. All the $5 Little Caesar's Pizza deals can't save the Tigers. The Tigers suck so hard that they should just fill their holes by hiring the 3 Home Improvement kids, although the younger one was really screwed up the last time I heard about him.

OK, enough rambling about overrated television shows and bashing the hell out of "Hockeytown". Hockeytown my ass, by the way.

Bill Bavasi can get his drink on later, not on Bourbon Street....

After he signs Miguel Tejada.

FIRE UP THE MIGGY HOT STOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page