<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

A SHORT TIP TO EVERYONE... 

Whatever you do this offseason, I'd like to advise everyone to please, PLEASE lay off the McCRACKenpipe. Just because people named Lincoln, Gillick, Bavasi, and Melvin are taking monster hits off of it doesn't mean you have to.

It's a sick thought, but I'm almost thinking of going to the real thing -- being heavily medicated might be the only way to make it through the 2004 Mariners season. That wouldn't be good, though, because it would mess up my entire spring quarter and my field school. The drug-free alternative here is to pick a second team to root for.

GO GIANTS. I hope they have the dude dancing with the mascots in the commercials again like last year.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page