<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

ENDLESS PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE 

In somewhat of a strive for conciseness, I have decreased the amount of posts that will appear on the front page of Sports and B's every day. What you used to see was a week's worth of material, and of course I notice that most of the other blogs in our esteemed Mariner blogosphere probably aren't showing that much...or at least you don't have to scroll down quite that far to get to the bottom of the page on other blogs. With us...well, you had seven days and you had Jeremy and I posting like crazy. I just figure this will make it a little more concise, that's all.

Like it? Don't like it? Please comment...Jeremy and I are dying to know how to make this blog a great thing to read and a great thing to be able to move around on or look at...great everything, dammit.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page