<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

EVERYDAY 

John Hickey of the P-I has come across the wire reporting that Eddie Guardado is within days of signing a deal with the Mariners for 3 years and $14M. I'm glad to at least know and know quickly that there was some sort of legitimate contingency plan present when Rhodes wasn't offered arbitration.

Finnigan at the Times puts out an article tonight about the thought of not having Randy Winn in CF (that's a good thought) and hunting for someone else. As I suspected yesterday after he wasn't offered arbitration, Gold Glover Jose Cruz Jr is on the list of prospective CFs.

I'd love to do a more definitive post right now, but my final lab for this GIS class is due tomorrow...and I need to hunker down and stuff.

The Tribune article will come soon though.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page