<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

CANUCKS 2, HURRICANES 1 (OT) 

Man, this is the 20th post of the day at Sports and B's. This is nuts. And this one is one I should have done last night when the game actually happened.

The Canucks can't seem to find a way to win in regulation, but on this night, it was Markus Naslund's turn once again to win it in overtime, on a feed from Todd Bertuzzi.

I could try to tell the story of the game for you, but I can't, and I probably won't be able to for the rest of 2003 because we're running 56k at the 'rents house and the ChainCast CKNW feed of the Canucks would probably be horribly choppy, and I'm not even going to attempt it...unless I get really bored. And since I can't tell you the story of the game, I'll leave that to Gordon McIntyre of the Vancouver Province.

The game, which ended in typical Canucks fashion when Markus Naslund scored with 47 seconds left in overtime for a 2-1 Vancouver win, wasn't quite as mind-numbing as, oh, watching the water freeze after a Zamboni pass.

Yikes.

It was Naslund's 16th goal of the year. Trevor Linden's goal to tie the game was his 6th of the year.

Canucks at Nashville tomorrow night. The Preds like to fight a lot. I'd be pretty ticked off too if I ever had to wear those brutal puke-colored third jerseys. Eek.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page