<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

ANOTHER 

MarinersWeekly, another blog, has been added to the sidebar. I Google searched for Mariner blogs sometime in the last couple of weeks, and I did see this one, but it hadn't been updated in a while, and I thought it might have been done for, as some other blogs I've seen where the writer just says "screw it, no one's reading. I'm done." But that's not the case here. Welcome to the new bloggers, of which there are many. And it's nitpicking, but I agree with Peter of Mariner Musings when I say that I hope some of the Blogger templates eventually change. The Sports and B's template is one of the original templates (the one that Steve's blog is using), but severely modified.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page