<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 08, 2003

SALIVATING... 

Well, I hope there's a chance at this, though it might just be agent posturing. If it's true, though, Eddie Guardado may be with another team next year. Mariners?

I dunno, but I like the thought of a Mariner bullpen with any two of the combination of Art Rhodes/Gabe White/Ed Guardado or maybe all three, what the hell. And yes, I've come to the conclusion that if Rhodes isn't a Mariner next year, he will SO burn the Mariners whenever he faces them. I also came to the conclusion that the Mariners would have been less screwed if he would have gone on the DL when he should have last year. I'm trying to be optimistic and attribute crappy Rhodes to the ankle injury. I know it's impossible, but I hope he can right the ship...unless he goes to another team. Then I hope he sucks.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page