<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 07, 2003

GREAT POINT 

Kevin of One Hundred Sixteen agrees with me on the Mo Vaughn issue.

At the time, Mo Vaughn was a solid acquisition for the Angels. Who knew that he would hurt his left ankle on Opening freaking Day in 1999? I don't think it's fair to criticize Bill Bavasi just because of the Mo Vaughn signing.

That being said, I hope the M's are willing to let Bavasi shell out the money for another superstar player:

Vladimir Guerrerro? Miguel Tejada?

Pipedreams, I know. But pipedreams are fun. Sue me.

I just have a good feeling about Bill Bavasi. Just give him a chance, M's fans. Don't bash him until he deserves to be bashed. I may bash him when Spring Training rolls around, who knows. But give the guy a chance. The best thing about Bavasi?


He's an outsider. You have to be encouraged by that.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page