<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

NEW PADS UNIS = THE BREW CREW MEETS CUBBIE LAND 

Check out the new San Diego Padres uniforms.

The home and alternate jerseys are the West Coast versions of the Milwaukee Brewers. The road jersey was designed by the same people who designed the current Chicago Cubs road jerseys.

I think the new logo is better fit for a beach volleyball team, but that's just me. I know the Padres are trying to do anything and everything to make themselves a better ballclub, but I don't think a change in their unis were necessary. I thought the Padres had some of the more classier unis in all of baseball.

But hell, the Padres did what they had to do. At least they are better than the new Toronto Blue Jays uniforms.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page