<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

RAUL???? 

Shocking.

It would be really shocking to see Raul Ibanez back in a Mariners uniform, it really would.

No it wouldn't. Knowing the Mariners like I do, and most hardcore fans do, this is the type of move they will make. Ibanez has improved the last two years, because he has had a chance to play everyday. But do I think Ibanez would be a great signing?

No.

It would be disappointing to me. For once, can this organization go out and sign a BIG TIME FREE AGENT??? I mean, crap, Safeco Field didn't grow out of the ground, you know. The fans deserve to see the best possible players in that damn cash cow of a ballpark. Raul Ibanez over Vladimir Guerrero? That's just insulting to me.

But, as a Seattle sports fan, I'm used to this talk. But for once, I'd like to see something different from a Seattle sports team. Hell, at least the Seahawks have signed players who were big time names, i.e. Chad Brown, John Randle, and Randall Godfrey.

And Mike Cameron re-signing with the M's? For 3-4 mil, why the hell not? But that being said, it would be shocking.

No really, THIS WOULD BE SHOCKING. No sarcasm here, kids.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page