<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

MORE GAMMONS (POSSIBLE) HOGWASH 

We like to slam Pete Gammons here at Sports and B's, but I think I can believe maybe one or two of his thoughts in tonight's Fact or Fiction segment on ESPN SportsCenter. Here's what he said.

Rodriguez stays a Ranger: leaning toward Alex leaving

Pettitte stays with NY: fact

Schilling in the NL: fiction (Yank)

Soriano and Johnson in NY: one gone, maybe both

Sheffield in ATL: yes

Gammons brings up Magglio, but he's making $14M. Ouch. Only if the Sox eat some of that contract...

Gammons says Baltimore will spend a lot of money, and spend it wisely, though I honestly can't remember the last time they actually did that.

Gammons says the Angels will spend money.

I'm not sure what I'm more interested in right now. Gammons deceiving me, or the pot pie cooking in my microwave. You know, I had a bad pot pie incident the other day when I tried to mix a beef pot pie together with a turkey or chicken (not sure which) pot pie. It was my worst pot pie experience of my life. Other than that incident, pot pies have never let me down.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page