<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

IN A FLASH 

In a truly weird turn of events, I had the following scenario with the folks at Shop.Canucks.com.

-- ordered a Todd Bertuzzi shirt last Saturday
-- "order shipped" letter sent to email inbox on Monday
-- I started to worry because I couldn't go to the website and check the status of my order, which, though I knew it'd been shipped, on the My Account page it kept saying "your order status should appear here in the next 24 hours" though it was more than 24 hours since I'd placed the order.
-- shirt is in mailbox on Wednesday, though it may have been there Tuesday because I hadn't checked it that day
-- order receipt letter finally sent to my email inbox Thursday

So this is weird compared to the process I'm used to when ordering stuff online, which would go like this...

-- order placed
-- confirmation and receipt sent to inbox
-- go to the website and hit up the tracking number so you can see where the hell the package is
-- wait until the package shows up

With the Canucks shop transaction, it seems that the parcel itself went warp speed compared to the time it took to get the damn order receipt emailed to my inbox. Go figure. What I'm basically used to is reversing the third and fourth steps in the Canuck transaction. I'm not too miffed though. It got here a lot quicker than I thought it would.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page