<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

WELL, THE M'S LOST... 

But to soothe my anger somewhat, I just witnessed one of the most unintentional comedic pieces of art I'll ever see in my lifetime. It's Red Sox first baseman Kevin Millar's "attempt" at singing Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The U.S.A." when he was 18 years old in 1989.

It has to be a 98 on the UCR scale, just has to be. I've told David that Millar looks like Emerson Hart of Tonic. Look at his 2003 bio photo and you'll know what I mean if you're a fan of Tonic.

On that note, the Texas Rangers wanted it more tonight. Folks, this isn't just some Casual Affair. This has been the same ol' song and dance for days, weeks, months, and a few years here. Gee thanks Howard Lincoln and the rest of the brass for hiring Blow-Mel! Am I asking too much for the M's to at least TRY to put together a championship ballclub???

Oh, and watch the Millar video. NOW!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page