<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

BEAT TEXASS!!! 

It's always great to hate Texas, but this is one of those weeks.

Arkansas is playing Texas this weekend down in Austin, and these old Southwest Conference rivals will rev it up against each other for their first regular season meeting since 1991. They did meet in the 2000 Cotton Bowl, when the Razorbacks won 27-6. The CB is still etched into people's minds down here, because Arkansas coach Houston Nutt did the "Hook Em' Horns" sign DOWNWARDS.

And the Mariners are playing the Rangers in Seattle this week for 3. I get tomorrow's game and Thursday night's game here on Arkansas television, courtesy of ESPN 2 and Fox Sports Southwest. Yes, Josh Lewin is on FSSW. But it's not often the M's are on TV down here, so I'll take them when I can get them.

BTW, go Hogs. I'll say Arkansas will beat Texas 21-13 in the best game of the weekend. Don't worry though, I'm not a Hog fan now, I just hate Texas with a passion. Besides, Arkansas State University is looking better and better to me as the days go by. But anyways...

BEAT TEXASS!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page