<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

MY LAST MUSIC NOTE FOR THE DAY 

Well, kids, it's Tuesday the 9th of Sept, and that means Iron Maiden's latest album, "Dance of Death," is on the shelves (at $11.99 at your western Washington lcations of Circuit City or Best Buy, I might add, which doesn't help Jeremy at all). I've heard the first four tracks, and they're compositionally complete, and they're an adventure. The third track was like around 7:30 in length, and there's two other tracks over 8 minutes. The album according to my CD player is 68:03 long. Yes, you will get your money's worth. I'm glad I've forgot how the metal world was without these guys cranking it out. Bruce Dickinson (cock of the walk, baby) hasn't lost a step.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page