<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2003

BRIAN DAVIS IS A HOMER, BUT THAT'S OK 

Mock impression of him from KJR a few years ago:

"I-Formation, Watters in the backfield. Kitna hands off to Watters, and RUSHES FOR A TWO YARD GAIN!!! 2ND AND 8 SEAHAWKS!!!"

The blackout rule is the worst rule in all of professional sports. It is old and archaic. However, it doesn't excuse the fact that Seahawks Stadium wasn't sold out yesterday. After yesterday's performance, it should be sold out the rest of the season.

And I love the new Fox NFL graphics. My favorite part about them is that they now have the teams logos at the top of the scorebar.

New experience last night for me: The SNF game with Oakland-Tennessee didn't end until after 11:30 Central Time. I'm just glad my classes are later in the morning, not at 8 if you know what I mean.

On the Mariners, I had forgotten that Freddy Garcia was on 3 days rest. Too bad that he didn't get the win. But that would make too much sense. Well, the AL East is done and over with. The M's next 19 games are against the AL West. Time to put up or shut up.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page