<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 05, 2003

HOPING? 

I'll pass on the thoughts of Stephen Ernest Sandmeyer of KJR when he says that if the Mariners get a playoff berth this year, it won't be because the Mariners went on a tear during the stretch. It'll be because either Oakland and Boston tripped on themselves and the Mariners backed in. Sandmeyer is also saying that a .500 Mariner ballclub in the remaining 22 games is the best-case scenario. The sad thing is, I have no reason to dispute this at all.

Okay, I have no visual proof of this, and I don't know whether he was joking or not, but KJR morning guy Mitch Levy said that after the game, Bob Melvin said "we just don't match up well with Tampa Bay." Now if I got some visual proof of that, I may just go crazy. All this guy looks for are excuses. I have to ask him and the brass, where's this big run you've promised us? Don't tell me it was that piddly winning streak from last week.

You know what? If Lou is really REALLY vindictive, he'll have his D-Rays absolutely lay down for Oakland. They did last time...Sick, isn't it?

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page