<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 07, 2003

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!! 

Great win by the Seahawks earlier today, demolishing the Saints, 27-10. If there was ever a season opener that they HAD to win, it was THIS GAME against the Saints.

17,000 empty seats at Seahawks Stadium??? Come on, Seattle, PICK IT UP! Sure, I know there's been a lot of ill will with the franchise over the past couple of years and well, they haven't won a lot of games. But dammit, LET ME PREACH HERE...I'm in ARKANSAS and was practically dying to see this game on TV. If I had the money, I would have flown back up to Seattle for the weekend to just see this damn game!

But I was stuck with the FALCONS-COWBOYS game on FOX, and it was not pretty. Best thing about that game was seeing Quincy Carter suck once again. I'll bite...Bill Parcells is not going to stay in Dallas after this year. He's too much of a pro to oversee that b.s. in the Metroplex.

I saw that hit by Ken Hamlin on Donte Stallworth while watching NFL Primetime.......OH MY GOD, WE GOT A HARD HITTING SAFETY!!! I remember all those years of watching Steve Atwater doing that to the AFC West while he was a Bronco and wishing that the Hawks had a guy like him. Well, after one game, I think we have an Atwater-type player in Seattle. And guess what? Hamlin is an Arkansas Razorback, just like Atwater.

I haven't been this pumped up as a football fan in a long time. The Seahawks have a real shot to make some noise in 2003. If only the people in Seattle can experience it...

So far, so good...my Super Bowl prediction of Buffalo-Seattle is holding up. Hooray for me.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page