<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

TWO OUTS, WE SUCK 

And for you Mabry Maniacs out there, he's 0-for-3 tonight.

And the WNBA is fannnnnnnnnnnnnnntastic! Not really, but the final minute of the final WNBA game of the year is just something else.

David Locke, coming into the studio getting ready to go on the air: "Oh look at Ruth Riley, she just went over that b#$*@ Lisa Leslie!"

I love it. Even though Bill Lambeer is the Detroit WNBA coach, I hate Lisa Leslie with a passion. You should too.

One more Mariner note before I go to sleep (I'm tired as hell, sue me): Julio Mateo is now relegated to garbage time. I hate our moron of a manager. Yes, there's a lot of hate in the world. But Blow-Mel deserves to be hated.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page